Date: March 30, 2008
Church: Chapel on the hill
Prenup/Reception: Chateau royale
Coordinator: Team Entourage
Summer is here to stay and everybody’s experiencing the heat. So what’s a better way to cool things off than spending your weekend at Tagaytay and promising an undying love with your loved one (like what our couple did). To Barri and Mc, there are no words that could best describe how grateful we are that you were our couple You gave us the opportunity to shoot your very intimate and heart warming wedding and of course experience Tagaytay the second time around. So much love was shared that day, and here’s the proof! Watch Mc and Barri’s wedding vid! Enjoy!
Watch it via youtube here.
This out-of-town trip has got to be (not exaggerating) the most unforgettable trip we ever had. In our 5 days stay in Metro Manila-Tagaytay, we realized that some things are just way beyond our control. And even though we experienced a series of unfortunate events during or even before our stay in Metro Manila and Tagaytay (stolen laptop, hds,wallet,ids ; almost did not make it to our flight; technical difficulties on our onsite vid, traffic issues, Alvin’s health) , it did not stop us from appreciating every little thing that came along the way. We would like to bring the love back to the following people who made our trip worth while:
- Barri and MC; Thank you so much for your understanding, trust and patience with us. We hope nothing but the best to you both on this new chapter of your life.
- To the Team Entourage, you guys were awesome! Thank you for your help and cooperation.
– Mangored pipz we worked with during the wedding (Ryan,Allan and Jaz) , always a pleasure working with you guyz! Thank you for everything especially for cheering us up, you know what we mean. You guys are the best! See you on our next wedding together. In Bora perhaps?
- Bong of Threelogy; thank you for helping us getting our way around Metro Manila, picking us up on the airport, making sure we were ok, treating us for dinner and spending time with us. Thank you thank you! did we mention THANK YOU!
- Jenn of Threelogy; for the cute gifts you gave us (Voodoo dolls), hope we were able to stay a little longer for more bonding time. Hope next time we could all go to Ocean Park!
- Myrha and Alec, our first Tagaytay wedding; for the sweet little thank you note and the box of Krispy Kreme, you definitely made our day. Big love to you guyz!
- Jesy of Make up Studio and Erron of Imagine Nation Beyond; thank you for sharing your busy time just to be with us. We had fun answering your cute pooh autograph. Although we had a hard time answering “slogan for friendship”. Next stop make over?
- Sir Jason Magbanua; We did not expect you would treat us in pier 1, but we were so giddy that you did! Thank you for the laughs and chit chats! Idol! Just pure love!
- Madge of make up Studio ; we know how busy you are yet you squeezed us in your sched. We had so much fun spending time with you. Hope we could work with you someday
- To the Mangored Pipz that came to that ala reunion of wedding suppliers’ night (Randall, Al and Rex); you just came from your Bora wedding yet you spared us your time. It was great having you around, as always. Hope we could get together again really really soon.
So even though there were lots of mishaps that happened, we still went home with smiles on our faces and a whole bunch of lessons learned.